This is the privacy notice of 2020 New Zealand Risk Solutions Limited (trading as Leapway). In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Leapway.
We are company number 2168881 registered in New Zealand.
Our registered office is at 1/1 Antares Place, Rosedale, Auckland, New Zealand.
This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It covers both information that could identify you and information that could not.
We take your privacy and confidentiality very seriously. We understand that all users of our website are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict and complies with New Zealand law. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, please do tell us.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Your domain name and e-mail address
This information is recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. We shall not under any circumstances, divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically. This information is used:
- to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect;
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about our other services.
2. Website usage information
3. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- to allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
- to operate our content management system.
- to operate the online notification form – the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our web site and deleted when you close your browser.
- to enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. Please see further information about our Complaints Process by clicking here.
We may use re-marketing from time to time. This involves Google or some other supplier placing a tag or marker on your website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our services when you visit some other website.
7. Use of site by children
We do not market to children, nor do we sell products or services for purchase by children. We do sell products and services for end use by children, but for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our site only with consent from a parent or guardian.
8. Disclosure to Government and their agencies
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request and they have the required authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
9. Compliance with the law
This policy has been compiled so as to comply with the law of every jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your country, we should like to hear from you,
10. Review or update personally identifiable information
At any time, you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
11. Data may be “processed” outside New Zealand
Our website is hosted in Canada. We also use outsourced services in countries outside New Zealand from time to time in other aspects of our business. Accordingly, data obtained within the New Zealand may be “processed” outside New Zealand and data obtained in any other country may be processed within or outside that country.
New Zealand Risk Solutions Limited (trading as Leapway)
Phone: (09) 948 5510
Address: 1/1 Antares Place, Rosedale, Auckland, New Zealand