Complaints & Compliments
Leapway Complaints Process
Leapway Complaints Process
Leapway is committed to providing expert advice and service to New Zealanders. We greatly value the feedback of our clients and encourage you to contact us should you have a complaint. We will respond swiftly and comprehensively to address your concerns.
We have a formal internal disputes process in place – details below. We are also a member of external disputes resolution provider, Financial Disputes Resolution Service, to which a complaint can be referred to in the event that we are unable to resolve it.
Please see below our Complaints Process and contact details for our Complaints Officer.
Our complaints process is as follows:
- On receipt of a complaint, we will acknowledge in writing and record the complaint within one working day. We record complaints in our secure CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- At the time, we may make contact to find out any further information required. During this discussion, we seek to understand your views on the proposed outcome and any further information you may have to contribute.
- We then investigate the complaint internally and where appropriate, identify a recommended solution. This investigation will be concluded within no more than three working days.
- We then arrange a time to discuss the complaint and the findings of our investigation. Prior to the discussion we will provide in writing the outcomes of our investigation and if appropriate, the recommended resolution.
- Subsequent to this discussion, and on agreement as to any proposed resolutions and timeframes, we will send a written summary of the agreed outcome. If there are any actions to implement, we will complete these within the agree timeframes.
- If agreement cannot be reached, the complaint can be lodged with our disputes resolution provider, Financial Disputes Resolution Service, at the details below.
To lodge a complaint with Leapway, please contact us at these details or use the form below:
Leapway Complaints Officer
Phone: 09 948 5510
Address: 149 Godfrey Drive, Orewa, Auckland, New Zealand.
Financial Disputes Resolution Service
To contact our external disputes resolution provider, please see the details below. It is a statutory requirement for us to belong to an external disputes resolution scheme to ensure our clients have access to a free independent service to resolve specific complaints, should we be unable to agree how to fix the issue.
Financial Dispute Resolution Service
Free phone: 0508 337 337
International Calls: If you are calling from outside New Zealand, call +64 4 910 9952
PO Box 5730